Friday, May 18, 2012

Rain rain go away come again another day....

Well today it didn't rain once, I think, so I went to a local'ish Waterlow park with my younger children, where the grass was lush and green with splashes of daisies and buttercups everywhere and a little burn (that's the word that comes to mind to describe the water running down the hill) added a lovely touch as it sparkled.  If only I'd had a larger coffee it would of been perfect =)

I'm having a bit of a sort out of my beads at the moment.  I've been collecting them for over 20 years now, so its good to get them out and see what treasures I find.  Hopefully I'll come across some beautiful blue kyanite beads that I need for a necklace and have gone walkabouts. 

On my to do list I have to buy some more wire and ear wires, make some more muffins and well there's always lots to do =)

No comments:

Post a Comment