Sunday, July 1, 2012

Good morning, but wait where's the sun gone?


 It was just here honestly!  Well lets hope it shows up again.  I guess I may sound a little sunshine obsessed but it does help to take better pictures of my lovelies =)
 Speaking of lovelies I've got a few new items in my shop and have more to list.  

Its the end of the school year and my daughter is going to Italy with her school choir and things on the school front are quiet busy, the Kids go to 4 different schools/colleges between them.  I've had some paper work to deal with and I ordered some new boxes for my jewellery.

I also received a custom order I made, for some Vintage Kimono Silk gift pouches to put some of my more expensive jewellery in.  They are gorgeous =) I'll have to take a pic of them soon!

Well that's all for now, have a lovely Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment