Tuesday, February 26, 2013

If I had a little Princess...

There is just so much gorgeously beautiful items to buy for little girls, that maybe its better that I'm going to have a little boy!  The amount for girls is amazing.  I guess I got to enjoy it a bit when my daughters were younger, but oh the temptation is so great!  So I guess I've kind of already given away the theme of this treasury which I created for yesterdays Red Hot 100+ winner The Yarn Owl and her beautiful knitted berry grape hat.  I've still got a couple of hand knitted baby hats and cardies that I bought years ago and they still look wonderful, so if your starting a family or have already started, they are a wonderful investment!



Have a great day =)


1 comment:

  1. I love those berry hats, I wish I knew a baby/child I could get one for!
    Lovely treasury :)

    ReplyDelete