Friday, December 12, 2014

Lampwork Beautiful...

Lots of lampwork bead eye candy for today's post!  I finally managed to take photos whilst there was some sunshine.  You might of read my earlier post on Autumn/ fall, it has a picture of a beautiful collection of leaves I photoed near my children's primary school.  Well here is the bracelet inspired by the colours of those leaves.  
This bracelet is also Autumnal inspired.
These earrings have warm cognac coloured lampwork beads.
I then moved onto these ivory creamy caramel smoky beige lampwork beads.  These were handcrafted by lampwork bead artisan Sue Doran and no two beads are alike.
 As you can see I've made these asymmetrical earrings from complementing beads which I think work beautifully together.

Thank you for stopping by =)

No comments:

Post a Comment