Thursday, February 12, 2015

Healthy thoughts....

 
It's that time of year again, the shops are full of things to buy as gifts for other people (even before the Christmas trees were packed away), but maybe before diving into all of that it's time to take a little time for yourself to re-energize and get healthy (well healthier every little bit helps).  Health is wealth!  So what healthy things am I doing you might wonder.  Well I'm trying to get stronger, not like a body builder, I'm hyper-mobile so getting stronger for me hopefully will mean less pain and injuries.  I have a rowing machine which I'm using and am learning the art of sit ups.  But dancing is also good exercise and you can do it in the comfort of your home!  Drinking more water!  Not too much caffeine ( I NEED MY COFFEE).  Eating healthy, I already am quiet good, but I've been trying to cut down on wheat and use more spelt flour in my baking.  In the cupboard I have some nuts, walnuts at the moment, to snack on and dark chocolate chip oat biscuits (40% less sugar and yummy), so I'm less tempted by the triple chocolate biscuits!  I also bought myself a comfy pair of bright pink and black trainers, one day I'll run in them so that counts ;)

Well to inspire healthy thoughts and share some lovely finds I made the above treasury.  I love red! 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment