Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Golden Summer....

 Gorgeously vibrant and golden!  I've added these lovelies to my collection of teardrop earrings and the wonderful thing is that as the wire and ear wires used are 14k goldfilled they are kind to sensitive ears, without the huge price tag =)
 So what is gold filled? The answer is that gold-filled is an actual layer of gold that has been pressure bonded to another suitable metal alloy and wears like solid gold. There is no flaking, rubbing off or changing of colour and your skin will only come into contact with the pure gold. This is what makes it more affordable, whilst still providing all the qualities of solid gold.
Whilst I love silver, I love the warmth of gold and there is something luxurious about it.  Find these lovelies here in the teardrop section of my etsy shop =)

No comments:

Post a Comment